Urology also known as genitourinary surger, is the branch of medicine that focuses on surgical and medical diseases of the male and female urinary tract system and the male reproductive organs. The organs under the domain of urology include the adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs.
We offer expert treatment for all Urological conditions using the most appropriate methods for your case. Our Consultants have experience performing thousands of surgeries and will advise you of the most appropriate treatment option to achieve the best possible outcome and lowest chance of recurrence.
The Hospital is renowned for its extremely high standards in all aspects of healthcare. You can be assured that you are being treated in one of the best hospitals in the world with state of the art facilities and outstanding, dedicated staff.
We provide a comprehensive range of inpatient, outpatient and investigational services catering for a wide variety of conditions requiring both operative and non-operative management.
We provide comprehensive urological services for all age group of patients for urological conditions including:
- Urological Cancers
- Prostate / Bladder / Kidney & Adrenal / Testis
- Stone Disease
- Kidney / Bladder / Ureteric
- Continence Problem
- Enlarged Prostate
- Symptoms Management / Surgery
- Sexual Problems
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Libido
- Peyronie's Disease
- Ejaculation Problems
- Fertility Problems
Our Paediatric urology unit holistically deals with the surgical disease, diagnosis, and treatment of the genitourinary system which includes kidneys, ureter, urethra, and reproductive organs in children. These diseases can be congenital or acquired.
The most common disease affecting children are
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)Infection of the organs of urinary system is more common in women than men. The common infections include glomerulonephritis and pyelonephritis.
- Hypospadias This condition is present at birth, where the opening of the urethra is located below its normal position.
- Nocturnal Enuresis Commonly called as bedwetting and is more common in children. Children with this condition urinate while sleeping.
- Ureteropelvic Junction Obstruction The junction where the kidney and bladder joins, called as ureteropelvic junction gets narrowed resulting in reduced flow of urine from kidney. This condition may lead to enlargement of kidney and kidney damage.
- Vesicoureteral Reflux It is a congenital condition and is caused by backflow of urine from bladder to ureter tubes during urination.
- Antenatal Hydro Nephrosis is a condition present at birth, occurs when the kidneys are obstructed resulting in enlargement of kidneys. It is caused due to narrowing of ureter tube.
All these conditions can be diagnosed by blood tests, kidney scan, ultrasound scan, cystoscopy, or MRI scans and treated successfully for cure under one roof.