To deliver anaesthesia, pain management services with ultimate quality standard and utmost care collaborating with every discipline across the health care unit.
- Ethical practice and standards
- Patient Centred Care
- Mutual respect of patients, doctors, residents, nurses, and employees
- Integrity in research and clinical investigations
Department of Anesthesiology, perioperative care and pain medicine is a part of Dr.KMH and contributes to the hospital mission to strive for excellence in clinical care, research and continuing medical education.
Our team of extremely skilled & well experienced anesthesiologists aims to provide optimum quality patient care not in operation theatres but also beyond it (MRI, GI Scopy) by optimizing perioperative patient status and providing comprehensives patient care during perioperative period. The department is equipped with anesthetic machines & monitoring system to ensure the safety of the patient under anesthesia.
- One of the busiest department in the hospital working 24x7.
- Excellent perioperative care & pain management for all surgical patients.
- Emphasis on safety of patient at all times.
- Emphasis on ethical approach &communication on patient care.
- Separate pain management state of art setup with most recent technology & interdisciplinary management service. Many advance techniques are used to manage chronic and cancer pain including interventional pain management nerve block, radio frequency ablation, cooled RF etc.,
Providing anesthesia support for a variety of specialties
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- All super specialities
- Interventional radiology
- Gastrointestinal scope's
- Interventional cardiology
- Labour analgesia.
- 24 hours operation theater for emergency service.